Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 6, Part 4 - The Last Part!

M&M's store!  This was only maybe half of the colors, maybe.

They had this 'what color of M&M are you' sensor thing that Kyla & I tried out.  It gave her purple, and me dark blue, which was pretty good, ha!

 And yes, I let her choose one of the outrageously priced little boxes of M&Ms, ha! 



Super cool and nice (aka expensive) fancy Japanese sweets.  They looked amazing, I wished we had been hungry at all!

Our last stop was a super quick trip in H&M.  (Sara, I got you a skirt, & Jana, a sweater) for a few things, and then we hurried back to their apartment to get our luggage I had all packed up, walked a couple of blocks to get a taxi (which Kyla did all by herself remarkably fast!) and went to the airport.

Headed back!

We at lunch there...unfortunately the Delta terminal had 2 places to eat, both outrageously overpriced, we paid like $16 for this pizza that wasn't even very good.  Ugh....but we had to eat, the flight was like 3 hours long. Kyla talked to Samuel for a minute to confirm our flight times too :)

I know, we have completely stayed away from Barbies, on purpose, and largely from the Disney Princesses, but this doll was on sale, super cute, and she played Mulan with Audrie a lot while we were there, so she came home with us.  Although I don't plan on collecting them or anything....and she loved that she looks kind of like her friend Sayuri (who lives in Japan).


 Sweet girl!  She fell asleep on the plane, and I nearly couldn't wake her up when we were landing, she is a hard sleeper, and just crashed!



 Sweet girl with her bear, her American Girl book, and her doll, she's set!

 The bruise on my hand....
What an amazing trip!!  Huge thanks again to Samuel & Lynn for each taking vacation days and staying with the boys so we could go!  And to Jamie & Rachel for letting us stay & play with you!!  And to Bob, Sue, Anna, & Amanda, as well as Natalya & Alexa, and Buddy for meeting us in the city, it wouldn't have been as much fun without you!

So, where are we going next??  That's the only bad part about travel to me, I think I must be an addict, ha!  Travel only makes me want to travel more!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over all these pics! I keep thinking "How adorable" seeing Kyla...then I see another pic and think it couldn't get any cuter. AND it does!! I love that she loved the city. I told Brett after looking at these pics it could knock the country right 'outta me. :) :) I'm sorry you fell :( but glad you girls had such a great time! I want to go soo baaaaadddd. Soon, for now I will live out my dream vacay through your pics!

    ReplyDelete